1. Camera+ > use clarity to make the picture a bit enhanced --> saved
2. Snapseed > open pic from the step above, use drama and pick option drama 1, apply it and saved. dont close it. still in this picture, revert it (reverse arrow on top left of pict) use drama but this time use dark 2, apply and --> saved. result: u have two picts dark one and light one
3. iCameraHDR > load those 2 pictures merge it. use tone enhancer (center bottom). put strenght 90 (about), adjust brightness -50 (about), contrast -33, highlight 50 (about) shadows -30 (about), BW point: Black 20 (about) white 10 (about) --> saved
4. Photo fx > open pict from icam HDR process, use filter image > sharpen, make the amout : 200 --> Saved
5. Filterstorm > use the pict from photo fx: use the following filters - vignette : radius 0%; brightness : -70% : tap the brush icon - opacity : 100% --> tap tick icon - eraser icon : option; diameter 290; softness 90%; opacity 30% --> tap tick icon. - start to brush the area you want to make brighter. After finish, tap tick icon. - add exposure : add picture any sky you find on google, then position the pict that suitable the sky of the the main pict. Tap the brush icon, tap the brush icon again and start to brush the area of the sky. After you finish, tap the tick icon. - hue / saturation > saturation : 100%; tap the brush icon, then tap brush icon again, start to brush at tree, water, bridge, and building. After finish, tap the tick icon --> saved.
6. Photo fx > use filter image > choose filter temperature : warm -30% ---> saved.
7. Squaready : to make the pict landscape ---> upload to phonto
8. Phonto : to make the watermark